THE CULINARY ARTS INSTITUTE of
Montgomery County Community College
Welcome to The Culinary Arts Institute of Montgomery County Community College – the region’s home for innovative, affordable culinary arts education and training.
Whether you’re a student eager to jump-start a culinary career, a professional needing to hone your skills, or a culinary enthusiast wanting to indulge your passion, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. What makes us stand out from the crowd?
- Associate degree programs and certificate programs offered for a fraction of the cost of private culinary institutes
- Non-credit culinary enthusiast and professional development course offerings
- Curricula that are aligned with today’s culinary education standards and combine academic study with hands-on, lab-based learning in a professional kitchen setting
- Instruction from accomplished chef-instructors with just the right blend of modern and classical cooking techniques
- A new 15,000-square-foot facility located in a dynamic, growing community that’s easily accessible to the Blue Route (I-476) and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Four state-of-the-art kitchens and equipment, three SMART classrooms, and a retail café/bakeshop where you can develop real-world food preparation and customer service skills
- Academic and career success guidance
Take a closer look and discover how we can help channel your passions into success.