Students will receive a $20 credit
|8.5 x 11" B & W single side
|8.5 x 11" B & W double side
||$0.07/ page ($0.14 / sheet)
|8.5 x 11" Color
||$0.35 / page
|Large format color
||$0.05 / square inch
per semester for printing. This credit
is non-transferrable and any unused
balance will not carry over to the
Manage your account
- Available on-campus only
- Delete current print job, view print usage and review your account.
Adding a printer to a cell phone
Scan the QR code below:
- Add money to your account online with a credit card or paypal account
(available on-campus only)
- Cash payment will be accepted at the Enrollment Services windows in College Hall and South Hall during normal business hours
- Minimum cash deposit in increments of $1.00
- Funds deposited into your account are non-refundable and will carry over from semester to semester.
You are unable to print
to classroom printers
from personal devices.
- Online Printing
- Use your web browser to upload and print a document to any one of the campus printers.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Only attachments will be printed.
- You must send from your MC3 College email account.
- Download the PrinterOn app:
Where are printers located?
- College Hall library - 1st & 2nd floors
- ATC Atrium - 1st floor
- Parkhouse Atrium - 1st floor
- South Hall library - 1st floor
- North Hall gallery - 1st floor